Feb. 8, 2013
This weekend's winter storm that is affecting most of the east coast has forced changes to Stony Brook's home events schedule. Please read the bullet points below carefully to find out what affects you:
- The men's lacrosse team's Saturday home opener vs. Fairfield at LaValle Stadium has been postponed to Sunday at noon. Fans who have already purchased tickets to the game will have their tickets honored on Sunday.
- The women's basketball team's Saturday home game vs. Hartford at Pritchard Gymnasium has been postponed to Sunday at 3 p.m. Fans who have already purchased tickets to the game will have their tickets honored on Sunday.
- The men's basketball team's Saturday road game at Hartford has been postponed to Sunday at 2 p.m.
- The National Girls & Women in Sports Day Youth Clinic scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Saturday has been CANCELED due to the weather. The clinic will not be rescheduled, but Stony Brook Athletics would like to offer all those who pre-registered for the event two (2) FREE tickets to a future women's basketball game of their choice. If you are interested in redeeming those tickets, call Christina Rondeau at (631) 632-7933 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The women's basketball free clinic for members of the Boys & Girls Club scheduled for Sunday has been postponed until Sunday, Feb. 24 from 11-12:30. Members of the Boys & Girls Club will receive FREE admission to the women's basketball team's Feb. 23 game against Maine at 2 p.m. if they wear their jersey to the game.
- Men's & Women's Tennis' season openers at Army and Connecticut, respectively, have been canceled.